Visit our Website

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meeting The Moment

It has been an incredibly full life this past week. Trip plans, t-shirts, details, details, details. In the midst of it all my dear friend Bill continues his process of dying. Gathered around him the other day he encouraged us to "See all that is there, and explore all of it." In every moment, every interaction there is infinite depth and breadth to witness. If our consciousness is fixated on the surface of things, we miss the fabric of our experience which weaves us together. Look a little deeper, and turn your awareness away from what your mind tells you is happening, and a whole new world filled with love rises up to meet you in the moment.

While the foundation for a wonderful adventure has been laid, the coming days of travel and chanting hold infinite possibilities for me and my fellow travelers. Everything that has come to pass in our lives takes us perfectly to this moment, and then this moment, and then this moment. Everything new and reborn with but a breath. My intention is to "see all that is there, and explore all of it." To meet my moments with only my breath, not clinging to the past or anticipating the future. Held within my heart are the dear Ones who have walked with me to this point, and all those whose faces are yet to be reflections, my connection to all of them is enough.

Tomorrow Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment