Visit our Website

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gratitude....

Reaching out today from a space of deep gratitude. The connections that are being made and the shared vision of a better tomorrow for this world are wondrous and delightful, reminding me that we are all more supported and loved than we could ever even know.

The website is up and completely functional, ready for t-shirt orders. New friendships are blossoming, and I find myself surrendering to each moment. Trusting the flow, the intuitions, and the not so subtle messages that remind me..... the most beautiful creations happen not because of us, but through us. Jai Gurudev...

Thanks for stopping by, for holding the vision and sharing this journey.

Nothing but Love,
m


1 comment:

  1. We have so much to be grateful for. Sometimes I don't even think we realize how much! Thanks for making a difference in the world.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete