Visit our Website

Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspiration

A few years ago my heart led me to the Omega Institute for the Labor Day Ecstatic Chant weekend. What I discovered there has impacted my life in more ways than I could ever know. The most amazing experience for me was on the last day of the trip, as I looked around the room. I witnessed the most incredible joy, and I knew in my heart that as long as joy like this existed anywhere in the world, every little thing would surely be o.k.


If you have been blessed with a similar experience you know that it is difficult to explain to others. It simply is....If you have never explored the world of devotional chanting I cannot encourage you enough to seek out some of the artists who have brought this gift to us. Don’t stop at purchasing a c.d., find a venue and sink deeply into the core of your being.


It was from this place that a desire arose in me to reach out to the community I have found and support our global family. Along with my dear friends Suzane and Brian I have embarked on an adventure. Our goal is to sell 1000 t-shirts the profits of which will be donated to the Haiti relief effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment