Visit our Website

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Journey Begins

Confucius says a journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step. I visited the t-shirt store today. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? Well let me just tell you that for a girl with a hundred inspirations and no courage to act it was quite a feat. But we never go it alone, and my dear husband walked me through.


There has been but one wish in my heart for many years now. It is a wish to be useful in this world. I long to take a stand for all that is good and take action in supporting the beautiful. I long for eyes that see it ALL and a heart that never turns from the sadness and suffering that exists in this world. To witness this Life and remain certain that Truth and Beauty are everyone’s birthright.

No comments:

Post a Comment